dmcnews-digest V3 #346

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #346

dmcnews-digest         Thursday, April 2 1998         Volume 03 : Number 346

       In this issue:
        DML: painted delorean
        DML: More on Governor Computers.
        DML: Auto Trans Computer
        DML: ASI radio replacment
        RE: DML: transmission swap
        Re: DML: Re: DeLoreans in Michigan
        DML: RE: transmission swap
        [Fwd: DML: painted delorean]
        Re: DML: Re:Re:automatic transmission
        DML: Engine Idle fuel pressure?
        DML: Final Call Cincinnati Car Show
        Re: DML: Insurance
        DML: Re: Agreed Value Insurance
        DML: Facia paint removal
        DML: Vinyl coated leather?
        DML: fyi: 4 for sale in Dallas area
        Re: DML: Facia paint removal
        DML: Re: wheel color
        DML: Doors opening too far/fast
        DML: Auto transmission
        DML: ASI radio replacment
        DML: governor replaced
        DML: Vinyl coated leather?
        Re: DML: Facia paint
        Re: DML: Facia paint
        DML: Re: Re: wheel color
        Re: DML: Doors opening too far/fast
        DML: Rear side windows
        Re: DML: ASI radio replacment
        Re: DML: Facia paint
        DML: Reservations/T-shirts
        DML: Cincinnati Car Show update
        DML: Voltage spikes and damage to electrical system
        DML: Oil sender availability
        Re: DML: Oil sender availability
        DML: Re: Oil sender availability

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 16:03:06 -0500
From: bvaillancourt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Benoit Vaillancourt)
Subject: DML: painted delorean

Hey!
      I would like to know if it's possible to remove paint on a
delorean... and restore its original shape and stainless "color... (e.g.:
Red Delorean ---> Original stainless steel color)???

                Thanks...
Benoit Vaillancourt
bvaillancourt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx