      1. New poll
           From: "Mike Aninger" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Clutch problem
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Power Antenna Fuse
           From: "theshovel1224" <theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Powered Seats ?
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Flooded D
           From: wmack <wmack@xxxxxx>
      6. Re: Re: Powered Seats ?
           From: "Donald Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. rear fascia broken bolts
           From: "Digital Devices" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. My entry to "The Car I Loved Most" Contest
           From: "argent486" <argentum@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: verifying a/c charge amount
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Flooded D
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Flooded D
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     12. Previous owner?
           From: "bolidelorean" <debruin@xxxxxxxxxx>
     13. door strut gas pressure?
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     14. RE: rear fascia broken bolts
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. 1981 Delorean for sale
           From: "evm2k" <evm2k@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Putting back the old fuel lines
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Incorrect door struts.
           From: "twinenginedmc12" <twinenginedmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Nick Pitello Selling Delorean?
           From: "thinkstainless" <thinkstainless@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 12:29:54 -0400
   From: "Mike Aninger" <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: New poll

Check out the new poll on rims with choices on size, style, and finish at:

Cast one vote for size/style and another for the finish.  Keep drivin' stainless!

-Mike A.

Message: 2