      1. RE: Melted wires
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Fuse 2 short
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: Re: Door Adjustments
           From: "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. speeding tickets? was Re: bad jokes we get... :)
           From: "dmcjohn" <john.dore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Question #4 (NKOB #5939)
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Melted fuses and charred wires
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Bad Jokes we get...or give
           From: Marty Lick <mlick27@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: (misrepresented) DeLoreans on eBay
           From: Jan van de Wouw <jvdwouw@xxxxxxx>
      9. Braided fuel lines*PICS*
           From: klaus.steiner@xxxxxxxxxxx
     10. Re: DeLoreans on eBay
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     11. Remote-buying DeLoreans
           From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: speeding tickets?
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Braided fuel lines*PICS*
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Braided fuel lines*PICS*
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Distributor cap and wires
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     16. Fuel Injectors cleaning
           From: "johnsdmc12" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
     17. Re: melted wires
           From: "shainbrannan" <shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Fuel pickup line
           From: "johnsdmc12" <dherv10@xxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Fuel pickup line
           From: "basfe25" <drrub46@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. verifying a/c charge amount
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Re: melted wires
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     22. Re: Braided fuel lines*PICS*
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Powered Seats ?
           From: "jeremys_im" <jeremysmail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Passenger Door
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
     25. Starting problems
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:03:49 +0200
   From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Melted wires

While I still feel sorry for what happened to #10663, I couldn't help myself thinking "this could have been avoided if the relays had been ordered from a DMC vendor"... Complete relay kits are available.

I'm not saying this to act as a "wise guy", I just think its important that other people reflect over this. Worst case scenario could have been a burnt-out DeLorean and/or personal injuries... Our DeLoreans are very few...lets not waste any!

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759