      1. Re: Re: Front coil springs
           From: jrc2905@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Re: Tuned it up last year.
           From: Robert Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Clutch Slave/Master Cylinder Cross Refrence
           From: "shainbrannan" <shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Propane/Freon
           From: jrc2905@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Re: Front coil springs
           From: Steve Stankiewicz <protodelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Clackety clackety clackety?
           From: "Patrick Cowan" <LilRedCivic@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: Front coil springs
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Intermittent wackiness
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      9. transaxle info
           From: "sml5150" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Turns over, doesn't start.
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     11. Spring Social this weekend...
           From: "Dan RC30" <Danrc30@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. A/C conversion
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:54:49 EDT
   From: jrc2905@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: Front coil springs

I took the front springs off my self, it is a pain if you do not have the
right spring compressor. I know because the spring left go as i was
carrying
it and my fingers got stuck on the side which still had the compression
rod
on it. I finally released the tension and was amazed how compressed a
finger
can get.
You would have thought that I had learned something, I took the rear axles

and wheel assembly off my D. The shock was just hanging in the air, I
unscrewed the lock nuts a the top thinking it was a standard strut and the

shock shot off like a rocket, am very glad my foot was not there, I sat
there
asking myself how dumb am I. So I plan to buy the best spring compressor
on
the market before I and take all the safety precautions before I work with

springs again.

Message: 2