Spring Social this weekend...

There is a small change in the schedule for Friday night.

7pm: Meet in the Hotel Foyer for tech session with Rob Grady.

8pm: Dinner at the Italian restaurant.

This will give people a little more time to get there and get situated before everything starts.

Also, I picked up the trophies today. They are very nice so shine up your cars!!! They feature a walnut bass, polished metal victory cup (gold color), polished metal eagles (also gold color), and a polished gold color steering wheel emblem on top inside a set of wings. Good luck to all who are entering! See you Friday night!!!

---Dan