      1. Poll results for dmcnews
           From: dmcnews
      2. Poll results for dmcnews
           From: dmcnews
      3. Poll results for dmcnews
           From: dmcnews
      4. Car #501 (WAS: "Black" DeLoreans)
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Auto tranny problems!
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Auto tranny problems!
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: Cold start problems
           From: wilhelm starberg <wilm@xxxxxxx>
      8. Headlight problems still...
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
      9. how fast was vin#502 twin turbo prototype
           From: "snextime" <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. dangers removing epoxy
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     11. brake runout specs
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: parking brake dragging too much?
           From: "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: 22 Dec 2001 02:18:31 -0000
   From: dmcnews
Subject: Poll results for dmcnews

The following dmcnews poll is now closed.  Here are the
final results:

POLL QUESTION: Manufacturing of new torsionbars: How
important is it for you that new LH
torsionbars should be manufactured as
soon as possible and regardless of
price?

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- Very important, I might need one!, 6 votes, 35.29%
- Not important for me at all!, 11 votes, 64.71%
- I have a spare! :-), 0 votes, 0.00%
- Not important, I'll do it the Bricklin way if mine breaks!, 0 votes,
0.00%

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/

Message: 2