      1. Re: Engine Help $$$$
           From: scott-c-arnold@xxxxxxxx
           From: pbmain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: tucker11199@xxxxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
           From: Lance Haslewood <lanceh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Jan van de Wouw" <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. black stripe removal?
           From: "Jason Cody" <atarilep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Re:Newbie help
           From: Ebe5173@xxxxxxx
     15. Re: Re: TA Bolt questions
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Broken Muffler Bracket.
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
     17. RE: air induction bolt broken! help!
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Broken Muffler Bracket.
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: black stripe removal?
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: air induction bolt broken! help!
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: Broken Muffler Bracket.
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Black Stripe - different kinds?
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: Fuel Glitch
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. Re: Broken Muffler Bracket.
           From: tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     25. Re: Fuel Glitch
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 01:31:33 -0000
   From: scott-c-arnold@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Engine Help $$$$

For those who must (and don't have the right equipment), I found it
easier to adjust the air/fuel mixture with the o2 system unplugged.
Unplugging the o2 system is also a nice test.  The idle seeking on
my D pretty much stopped once the o2 system was unplugged.  This
suggests that the o2 system is trying to compensate for a air/fuel
mixture that was still off, even though the engine was now
running.  With some additional tweaking of the air/fuel mixture, I was
able to almost completely eliminate the idle seeking.  Power seems
down a bit -- I must have had it running a little rich.

Message: 2