Re: [DML] black stripe removal?

My black stripe turned grey. And since it was on my black painted car,
it just looked silly. Mine came off pretty easily, but it was obviously
taken off in the past. I like it better with it off, though every idiot
door swinger that isn't paying attention makes a small dent (and chips my
paint!).

Let this be a lesson to anyone who wants to remove it.

1537 frankenlorean