      1. Ireland Trip 1
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Flight Info tioBelfast
           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Early Automatic for sale FL
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
      4. update to my fuel system problems!!!
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      5. Re: Early Automatic for sale FL
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      6. RE: starting up
           From: "Nick Kemp" <nkemp@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: starting up
           From: "Mike Cutting" <mcutting@xxxxxx>
      8. Re: starting up
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      9. Re: update to my fuel system problems!!!
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     10. Door alignment
           From: "Mark DeLoura" <madsax@xxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Delorean's in NM - or Albuquerque
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Re: Early Automatic for sale FL
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Door alignment
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: update to my fuel system problems!!!
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 10:15:08 -0000
   From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Ireland Trip 1

Bruce, Marty, and I made it into Dublin, the first leg of our trip to
Belfast. I have not been able to get a relable connection with my
laptop to upload photos to the dmcnews website yet, but am working in it.
I'm sure it will work from London, so if nothing shows up in the next
few days, check next week.

Dave Swingle

Message: 2