Re: [DML] Relay update instructions unclear?

Ryan Foster wrote:

> [snip] Well When I got the kit the instructions were unclear, saying to remove
> the blue fan relay as in figur 1. #121 which did not coorspond with the car or
> the diagram just above figure 1.

I have installed the same relay kit under the same circumstances. Most likely
your relay compartment, like mine, had already been partially updated by a
previous owner.

Over the phone, Warren from DMC Houston had already made me aware of what the
original relay compartment looked like, and helped me realize that my
compartment was partially updated. Otherwise I might have been as confused as
you were.

DMC Houston monitors the DML, so perhaps based on your story they will make a
new version of the instruction sheet.

- Mike Substelny
VIN 01280, 8 years