           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      2. tank heatshield
           From: gerenpreiss@xxxxxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Noisy fuel pump
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: 3.0 Eagle motors (and trannies)
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: Noisy fuel pump
           From: "Sean Howley" <tsuyoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Noisy fuel pump
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      7. Re: be gratefull for your blessing
           From: "sk1pper" <sk1pper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Local Ireland News Story on Eurofest
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:23:50 EST
   From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
Subject: Re: DML members in Hawaii??

There are some DeLorean cars in Hawaii. DeLorean Owners Association member

Ron Cotton has an early 1981 there.

Message: 2
   Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 20:47:11 -0500
   From: gerenpreiss@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: tank heatshield

Walt,
Dave Buauerle of Radnor, Ohio installed a fuel tank heat shield on my
Delorean last year. I believe it is made of hard rubber like material and
it cost me only about $25 to $30.

Gatis Erenpreiss
Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/

Message: 3