      1. DeLorean mentioned in Popular Mechanics
           From: Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: John Delorean is not a failure???
           From: "William H. Swilley" <billswilley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Digest Number 365
           From: rbrogren@xxxxxxx
      4. Springs and Schocks and Autocross.
           From: "Chris C" <petleech@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Jim Varney's "D"
           From: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx
      6. Jim Varney's "D" ( Final Word )
           From: "Brandon" <bsmoody@xxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Digest Number 366
           From: "Mike Cutting" <mcutting@xxxxxx>
      8. Re: Re: An end to the shock and spring debacle? (another volley) - and a Poll...
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: Jim Varney's "D"
           From: "Jack & Virginia Stiefel" <stiefel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Springs and Schocks and Autocross.