      1. Re: No Air Conditioner
           From: "Dale Schaub" <daleschaub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Delorean Article
           From: illyana delorean <illyana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Finally, it's 'DeLorean Time'
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Stiff Steering
           From: djs912@xxxxxxxxx
      5. Re: "Clunk" in turns
           From: fjk143@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Re: automatic trans swap with manual trans
           From: Bob Brandys <oehcs@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Stiff Steering
           From: "Walter" <Whalt@xxxxxxx>
      8. DeLorean Parts Reference
           From: dga7782@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Finally, it's 'DeLorean Time'
           From: "John Dore" <dmcjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: Stiff clutch
           From: "robert parker" <roberthparker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: More mystery wires/motorola alternator
           From: "yugoman" <mdrig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Finally, it's 'DeLorean Time' or maybe not
           From: cbl302@xxxxxxx
     13. Leak
           From: paulheymeson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     14. WIDER RIMS ?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15.
           From: Willie Mack <wmack@xxxxxx>
     16. GQ's list of Misguided Redesigns
           From: "Tom Huntington" <Flash65103@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 21:47:25 -0700
   From: "Dale Schaub" <daleschaub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: No Air Conditioner

> 92 psi is the correct rest pressure.....energize the
> compressor clutch and run the compressor.

I have 13 volts at the pink wire and the compressor does not run. I
suspect
that my compressor is not working and needs to be replaced.

I do not want to spend unnecessary money, but I would like to order the
parts to take with me to the mech so we only part with the car for a day.

Message: 2