dmcnews-digest V3 #482

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #482

dmcnews-digest       Tuesday, February 16 1999       Volume 03 : Number 482

       In this issue:
        DML: RE: '81 cheap
        Re: DML: '81 Cheap
        DML: PRV dimensions
        DML: DELOREAN FONT
        Re: DML: Last DMC VIN
        DML: No more keys
        DML: BTTF DeLoreans
        Re: DML:Manual vs Automatic
        DML: Two problems... any solutions?
        Re: DML:Manual vs Automatic
        DML: Fascia Panel question
        Re: DML:Manual vs Automatic
        DML: Re: DELOREAN FONT
        DML: GULLWING UPDATED
        DML: Re: No more keys
        Re: DML: DELOREAN FONT
        Re: DML: '81 Cheap
        DML: Mobile Mardes Gras
        Re: DML:Manual vs Automatic
        DML: RE: '81 cheap
        DML: Happy Chinese New Year!
        DML: '81 For Sale, Decent Shape, Needs Work
        Re: DML: DELOREAN FONT
        Re: DML:Manual vs Automatic
        DML: Re: Two problems... any solutions?
        DML: BTTF DeLoreans
        DML: Clutch
        DML: question
        DML: Want to buy a DeLorean in Europe
        Re: DML: Re: DELOREAN FONT
        Re: DML: BTTF VIN
        DML: DeLorean Car Show
        Re: DML: Re: No more keys
        DML: Delray Beach Sighting
        Re: DML: BTTF DeLoreans
        Re: DML: BTTF DeLoreans

Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:33:19 EST
From: WaltHobbs@xxxxxxx
Subject: DML: RE: '81 cheap

Thanks to all that showed an interest in this car.

It has been sold.

Please don't call Bob any more.

Thanks again, Walt

 Send postings to "dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"