dmcnews-digest V3 #481

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #481

dmcnews-digest        Sunday, February 14 1999        Volume 03 : Number 481

       In this issue:
        DML: After Market Rims, DMC Takes 1st Place in class at World of
        DML: Fuel accumulator replacement
        DML: Fw: Can anyone identify this D
        DML: Oil Pressure Sender/Speakers/Car Mice/Lowering
        Re: DML: horn change
        DML: removing fingerprints?
        DML: RE; '81 DMC for sale/Price Reduced
        Re: DML: removing fingerprints?
        Re: DML: removing fingerprints?
        DML: "Indian Wars"
        DML: DML and links to sites
        DML: re:AC Vacuum Hose to Engine
        DML: RE: signs
        Re: DML: BTTF VIN
        Re: DML: AC vacuum hose to engine ?
        Re: DML: BTTF VIN
        DML: '81 Cheap
        DML: [admin] Guest moderator 2/13 - 2/20
        Re: DML: '81 Cheap
        DML: Last DMC VIN
        DML: Re: 81 Cheap
        DML: Drycell Battries
        DML: Louisianna/Mississippi owners
        Re: DML: Re: 81 Cheap
        DML: DMC Price Panic?  Don't think so.
        Re: DML: BTTF VIN
        RE: DML: removing fingerprints?
        DML: DeLorean Font
        DML: Re: Re: 81 Cheap
        Re: DML: '81 Cheap
        DML: RE: Re: 81 Cheap
        DML: RE: '81 Cheap
        Re: DML: Re: 81 Cheap
        Re: DML: DMC Price Panic?  Don't think so.
        DML:Manual vs Automatic