dmcnews-digest V3 #480

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #480

dmcnews-digest      Wednesday, February 10 1999      Volume 03 : Number 480

       In this issue:
        DML: '81 DMC for sale- PRICE REDUCED
        Re: DML: Dealership Sign
        Re: DML: Can anyone identify this D?
        Re: DML: Dealership Sign
        DML: Rough Running revisited...
        DML: RE: RE: Researching Upgrades
        Re: DML: BTTF VIN
        re: DML: DMC/Aerovette
        DML: Re: Fuel Accumulator And Speedo Cable
        DML: Can anyone identify this D?
        DML: Re: Dash-Mat Opinions
        Re: DML: DMC/Aerovette
        DML: Re:  Researching Upgrades
        DML: Re: AC vacuum hose to engine ?
        DML: DeLorean's (minor) Impact on the American Minivan
        Re: DML: RE: Can anyone identify this D?
        Re: DML: Dealership Sign
        Re: DML: BTTF VIN
        Re: DML: BTTF VIN
        Re: DML: web sites
        DML: Re: Re: Dash-Mat Opinions
        Re: DML: '81 DMC for sale- PRICE REDUCED
        DML: re: AC Vacuum Hose to Engine
        DML: Re: Rough Running revisited...
        RE: DML: BTTF VIN
        DML: DML commercialization