dmcnews-digest V3 #475

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #475

dmcnews-digest        Sunday, January 31 1999        Volume 03 : Number 475

       In this issue:
        DML: gas mileage (was: Re: DML: Delorean and radar (Lees Story))
        DML: Limited Edition Kit
        DML: Very Sad Note
        DML: DMC- Convertible
        DML: RE: gas mileage
        DML: Re: Scratched power window glass
        DML: Re: looking at my first Delorean... (long)
        DML: Re: One Question, One Curiosity
        Re: DML: High idle
        DML: D car cover sources?
        Re: DML: Very Sad Note
        DML: Re: DMC- Convertible
        DML: DeLorean Wall Paper for Win 95/98
        Re: DML: DMC- Convertible
        DML: Re:  High idle
        Re: DML: DMC- Convertible
        DML: St Louis Expo
        DML: Mint DeLorean For Sale
        Re: DML: DeLorean Wall Paper for Win 95/98
        Re: DML: DeLorean Wall Paper for Win 95/98
        DML: Re: D car cover sources?
        DML: Re: DMC- Convertible
        DML: Idle thoughts
        Re: DML: Very Sad Note
        Re: DML: Delorean and radar (Lees Story)
        Re: DML: DMC- Convertible
        DML: Frozen CLutch Line??
        Re: DML: D car cover sources?
        Re: DML: Re:  High idle