dmcnews-digest V3 #446

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #446

dmcnews-digest        Monday, November 30 1998        Volume 03 : Number 446

       In this issue:
        DML: Stainless Steel Bumper Letters
        Re: DML: WON'T START?
        DML: FW: Meeting in NJ
        DML: Re: WON'T START?
        DML: PARTS CROSSOVER LIST
        DML: Re: WON'T START?
        Re: DML: Stainless Steel Bumper Letters
        Re: DML: Re: Re: Exhaust Tips
        Re: DML: Lettering on Bumper
        DML: DMC Employee
        Re: DML: Stainless Steel Bumper Letters
        DML: Lifto - Mat
        DML: T-Bar Roof Renforcement
        Re: DML: Doors
        DML: RE:  Exhaust tips
        DML: DMCs in Parade???
        DML: DMC Factory
        DML: what's wrong with this picture?
        DML: DeLorean in Doonesbury
        DML: Stainless Steel Illusion For Sale
        Re: DML: Re: Re: Exhaust Tips
        DML: Re: T-Bar Roof Reinforcement
        DML: RE: RE:  Exhaust tips/back pressure
        Re: DML: Doors
        DML: DeLorean Recalls
        Re: DML: Stainless Steel Bumper Letters
        Re: DML: DMCs in Parade???
        DML: Re: DMC Factory
        DML: gas fume smell
        DML: RE: Stainless Steel Bumper Letters
        DML: Low Idle during cold start
        DML: DMC Dr. house call

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:22:05 EST
From: Jdsjlv@xxxxxxx
Subject: DML: Stainless Steel Bumper Letters

I just talked to Ed Bernstein at DeLorean One about the Stainless Steel
letters for the bumber and he told me that they don't have any in stock,
nor
will they again.  He told me that because I haven't purchased anything
fom him
in years, I didn't receive the mailing concerning the discontinuation of
this
item. Is this true, or did he give me a line of bull? If this is so, does
anyone know where I can buy them? Please e-mail me at: jdsjlv@xxxxxxx
Thanks,
Joshua D. Schwartz
001292