dmcnews-digest V3 #425

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #425

dmcnews-digest        Sunday, October 11 1998        Volume 03 : Number 425

       In this issue:
        DML: Main Bearing Oil Seal Replacement
        DML: JZD gets reprieve in sale of estate
        DML: Re:on tv
        DML: Re: Fwd: clutch master cylinder
        Re: DML: The Day Every DeLorean Owner Dreads...
        DML: My Classic Car (was "On TV")
        DML: CNBC DeLorean Special
        DML: Are DeLoreans Y2K Compliant?
        DML: DeLorean Event this Saturday in Western PA
        DML: Certificates
        DML: Replacing window regulators
        DML: Fwd: Denver area owners
        DML: No Gas!
        Re: DML: Main Bearing Oil Seal Replacement
        DML: Crash Test Video
        DML: New owner, again & question
        DML: Re: clutch master cylinder
        DML: DeLorean newspaper article
        DML: Re: Main Bearing Oil Seal Replacement
        DML: My Delorean
        Re: DML: No Gas!/ 5 Point Harness
        Re: DML: Crash Test Video
        DML: electrical malfunction
        DML: Re: Crash Test Video
        DML: Re: electrical malfunction
        Re: DML: electrical malfunction
        DML: CHASSIS PART WANTED
        Re: DML: Crash Test Video
        DML: Re: New owner, again & question
        Re: DML: Re: Crash Test Video
        DML: Re: Cost to refinish stainless panels