dmcnews-digest V3 #426

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #426

dmcnews-digest       Wednesday, October 14 1998       Volume 03 : Number 426

       In this issue:
        DML: sighting...
        DML: Moulded plastic dash tops
        Re: DML: Crash Test Video
        DML: 140MPH Speedo's and Brake lines
        DML: USING FLOOR JACK ON DeLorean
        Re: DML: 3rd Brake Light
        Re: DML: Crash Test Video
        Re: DML: USING FLOOR JACK ON DeLorean
        DML: RE: No Gas!
        DML: DeLorean for sale
        DML: Re: USING FLOOR JACK ON DeLorean
        DML: Inspector Gadget DeLorean?
        DML: rebuilding brakes
        DML: door struts / air conditioning
        DML: RE: Re: USING FLOOR JACK ON DeLorean
        DML: Re: rebuilding brakes
        DML: DMC Stuff
        DML: New owner
        DML: Re: door struts / air conditioning
        DML: constantly drained battery; unseen circumstances
        DML: voltage readings vs amperage output
        DML: Anticipating Ken's Cleveland 2000 DeLorean Show
        DML: Phone Number needed
        Re: DML: JZD gets reprieve in sale of estate
        DML: another sighting
        DML: Jag Shop
        DML: Re: certificate
        Re: DML: New owner
        DML: New discoveries
        Re: DML: Jag Shop
        Mesa Auto Works (was DML: Phone Number needed)
        Re: DML: door struts / air conditioning
        Re: DML: JZD gets reprieve in sale of estate
        DML: Set of grey seat covers and backs for sale
        DML: Re: voltage readings vs amperage output
        DML: RE: Re: door struts / air conditioning