dmcnews-digest V3 #382

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #382

dmcnews-digest          Friday, June 26 1998          Volume 03 : Number 382

       In this issue:
        DML: Re: Temperature rise on freeway
        DML: Re: Alternator Problems?
        Re: DML: Re: unexpected shut off
        Re: DML: [admin] DML, DeLorean Owners Directory, new 'zine, and
        DML: CHICAGO CAR FOR SALE
        Re: DML: Re: unexpected shut off
        DML: Temperature rise on freeway
        Re: DML: Temperature rise on freeway
        DML: VIN #2932, I've got your frame....
        Re: DML: New DeLoreans
        RE: DML: Alternate Fuels
        Re: DML: car show stats
        DML: computer probs
        Re: DML: Back in the saddle (hot seat?) again...
        DML: Alternate fuels
        DML: Door Torsion Bar Adjustment Procedure
        DML: Brake pedal
        DML: British Car Show
        DML: Windsheild Washer Motor
        Re: DML: Inspector Gadget's DeLorean?
        Re: DML: Back in the saddle (hot seat?) again...
        Re: DML: Temperature rise on freeway
        DML: Finaly got it!
        DML: Replacement for windshield washer motor
        DML: DeLorean Desktop Theme Updates
        DML: need a part.
        DML: RE:  parts for sale
        Re: DML: VIN #2932, I've got your frame....
        DML: RE: Finally got it!
        DML: Re: Brake pedal
        Re: DML: Door Torsion Bar Adjustment Procedure
        DML: Movie DMC's
        RE: DML: Door Torsion Bar Adjustment Procedure
        Re: DML: Re: unexpected shut off
        Re: DML: VIN #2932, I've got your frame....
        DML: Alternative Seats