dmcnews-digest V3 #380

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #380

dmcnews-digest          Monday, June 22 1998          Volume 03 : Number 380

       In this issue:
        Re: DML: Cincinnatti pictures
        Re: DML: unexpected shut off
        DML: Re: unexpected shut off
        DML: Re: New Owner #04419
        Re: DML: unexpected shut off
        DML: unexpected shut off
        DML: Where we stand (model)
        DML: parts !
        DML: Logic Box
        DML: Back from vacation
        DML: JZD on VH1, etc.
        DML: page six
        Re: DML: Engine swap
        DML: History Channel Poll
        DML: Alternate Fuels
        DML: DMC : Found a site that sells those Rare  Delorean Books
        DML: Side saddle
        DML: Re: HTML Hint [was page six]
        Re: DML: JZD on VH1, etc.
        DML: BTTF DMC on FOX
        Re: DML: Engine swap
        Re: DML: Re: unexpected shut off
        DML: Re: Tension bar adjustment
        Re: DML: Turbo
        DML:  DeLorean Spoted
        DML: Torsion bar adjustment....
        DML: Unexpected shut-off
        Re: DML: Side saddle
        DML: Freehold New Jersey Cruise Night.
        DML: price adjustment

Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 23:32:21 -0400
From: Josh Haldeman <haldeman.4@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DML: Cincinnatti pictures

Sean,
    Great pictures of the event, sorry I missed you when you were here.  If
you've got the time, check out my page, which has been revised, and updated
include Cincy pix.  it's at
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/7139

I say if you've got the time, because my pictures take a while to load.  By
the way the city's name is spelled Cincinnati.
                                                Talk to you later,
                                                    Josh