dmcnews-digest V3 #379

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #379

dmcnews-digest          Sunday, June 21 1998          Volume 03 : Number 379

       In this issue:
        DML: Dielectric grease
        Re: DML: "Di-electric" grease
        DML: Re: Parking brake cover...
        DML: Car abuse anecdote, was Re: Who's DMC is it?
        Re: DML: "Di-electric" grease
        DML: history channel and VA DMC
        DML: New Owner #04419
        DML: VOLVO Engine ?
        DML: Cincinnatti pictures
        Re: DML: Engine swap
        DML: Change your wipers latley?
        DML: RE: history channel and VA DMC
        Re: DML: VOLVO Engine ?
        [none]
        DML: More stuff
        DML: Re: Cincinnatti pictures
        DML: The DeLorean Truely is a "Sports Car!"
        DML: RE: Delorean problems
        Re: DML: VOLVO Engine ?
        Re: DML: The DeLorean Truely is a "Sports Car!"
        DML: unexpected shut off
        Re: DML: unexpected shut off
        Re: DML: unexpected shut off
        DML: More Cincinnati Photos