RE: [DMCForum] I'd never get away with this on the DML

RE: [DMCForum] I'd never get away with this on the DML

Reasons why my post is on topic:

1. The DeLorean is eaten up with Volvo parts
2. Like the DeLorean, the P1800 was a star (driven by The Saint in the
60s)
3. Has a rabid fan base, like the DeLorean
4. The DeLorean and P1800 are both coupes and neither were available as
convertibles
5. P1800s and DeLoreans are kinda hard to come by

I could think of more but I'm lazy. 8^)

I'd like to buy an 1800S... Can you imagine sticking it's straight 4 in
the
DeLorean? Yikes!