RE: [DMCForum] Linear Actuator

With the door closed, you can not get good access to the piston (where the
linear actuator would be) to release anything.  I don't see how a cable
setup would work either.

Truth is, once you start thinking about it there really is no point other
than the "coolness" factor of maybe closing your doors by remote control.

The current mechanical system used in the DeLorean is probably the safest
method anyone could come up with even with more modern ideas available
now.

Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?
Free Love Reading by phone!