Video WasRe: [DMCForum] Stuck in the doldrums....

Video WasRe: [DMCForum] Stuck in the doldrums....

The second is correct... I got the idea while looking at a car, it was a
RoadRunner is mint condition.

I was kind of thinking about trying a turbine powered D.  The DOT find of
frowns on shooting frames out of the back of a car, but a turbine if you
could figgure out how to make a small enough transmission to handle the
power.  Somewhere I have plans to build a small turbine, maybe 24" long..

To get the raw footage we just need a good cam setup as we work on a car.
The time is in post production, but I have some good contacts the would do
the editing for at a minimal cost.

Andrei