[DMCForum] Re: CUSTOM RIMS

Rick,
        I think you are very close in your measurements.  Thay will
definitely work.  I have 16" and 17" rims on my car and they look very
nice.
The first DeLorean we used for this setup had a slight flare on the front
lugnuts so we went with a 47mm offset up front and a 6mm spacer.  It works
just fine on my car too.  The rears were the same offset to keep
everything
the same and we had custom hub-centric spacers made with lugs machined out
of billet aluminum.  I have over 4,000 miles on my setup in two months and
the other owner with this setup has over 10,000 miles and we've
experienced
no issues.  The ride quality and performance have both noticibly
increased.
Good luck with your search and please let me know if you have any
questions
for me.  Oh, Yokohama makes tires in the 16" and 17" sizes for this setup
too.

Matthew
VIN #10365
VIN #16816