[doc] Car for Sale

Hi All,

After much anguish I've decided to sell my much loved De.  I simply
can't justify keeping it anymore as I won't be in a position to use it
for the next three years.

I haven't advertised it yet but thought I'd see if there is any
interest from within the club first.

Details are:

August 1982
VIN 16686
Black Interior
Manual Transmission
51,300 miles

Very late car with desirable black leather and pale grey carpet
interior combination.
No expense spared to keep in immaculate condition.
4 new Goodyear Eagle F1 Tyres.
Refurbished Alloy Wheels.
Original DMC carpet floormats.
Always totally reliable including two trips to the South of France.
Featured in DeLorean News, November 2003.
Regrettable sale due to change in circumstance and lack of use.

£15000

Email me or call on 07801 150705 for more information.

Stuart

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk