Re: [doc] BTI Info.

...and the reason they give is that it "appears to be a mass-produced
car" - well, if you all used the text I wrote many moons ago we ALL
stated that 6000 are believed to survive worldwide.

They -can- come after the tax for up to 2 years BTW. So KEEP THAT LETTER
SAFE in which they say they won't

Martin (BTI issued in August 2001 so I'm safe!)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk