RE: [doc] 501... Your club needs YOU!

I'd be happy to take part with at least 5 other cars - put me down (and I may have a secoind car to attend if it's not sold by then)

One slight thought - the DeLorean is capable of a lot faster* than most cars that will be on the run.... it might be a bit of a tedious journey.

* and a lot of us enjoy doing it too....

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments
without retaining a copy.