RE: [doc] 501... Your club needs YOU!

Martin,

We'd be with the "post 1979" "Kit Car" contingent, so speed I suspect would
be more governed by general traffic levels.

Chris Parnham

SNIP>>>
I'd be happy to take part with at least 5 other cars - put me down (and I
may have a secoind car to attend if it's not sold by then)

One slight thought - the DeLorean is capable of a lot faster* than most cars
that will be on the run.... it might be a bit of a tedious journey.

* and a lot of us enjoy doing it too....

SNIP>>>>