RE: [doc] 501... Your club needs YOU!

Latest ..........news

I've just been in touch with Greenwood Exhibitions, who are running the
event.

Their proper, colour application forms are going out to 2000 people/ clubs,
next week.

Sir Stirling Moss will be "flagging us off" , this is bound to make the
event even more popular.

They are anticipating having to restrict numbers, its first come, first
served etc.

The group discount is 5 for 6, in other words if we book and pay centrally,
say via me, it would bring the cost down to ?56.25 per car, providing we
book in multiples of 6.

There is the opportunity to drive around the (rather lumpy) test track
included.

We could of course just turn up and pay for the British Sports Car Festival
and simply park up! No trip down to Brighton, minimal cost, look around the
exhibits, do our own thing.

Lets throw it around for the next few days, IF we decide to do the whole
thing it means getting your cheque books out in the next couple of weeks.

It's your club, your thoughts please.

Chris Parnham

I, too, am in favour - but like you say, costly! Not least because of fuel!
Dan