Re: [doc] re rear hub removal...help!!!

blackaddertoo wrote:

> Hi All
>
> my rebuild of vin 1621 is going ok (but slow) but i've come to the
> rear brakes.
>
> Does anyone know if it is ok to put into gear (manual) to stop rear
> wheel and hub nut turning.

STOP! You don't need to remove the hub to take the disc off (I assume
that's what you're doing). Just undo that piddly screw with an impact
driver and tap it off.

> Also are there any tips on removing the rear calipers.

16mm spanner, ring end and a hammer to get it started, than a 16mm
socket on a 3/8 extension, there is a n access hole in from the other
side on the top one.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk