Re: [DML] John DeLorean letter

Some comments:

Top of Page 7, JZD talks about a link between Lotus and GM. As we all know,
Lotus had a huge role in the design of the DMC.. Seems like a conflict of
interest for GM, now the accusations of "missing money" for Lotus makes some
sense..

Top of Page 11, "British Sickness"? The context implies that Sir Cork is a
homosexual. Although I have never heard this term before, it seems politically
incorrect.. I guess JZD does not care.

In general, this looks like a legal document. Is this something JZD was using
(or has used) for legal action? Or was this something he wrote to try and
publicize "his story"..

If he is just trying to clear his name, he should write another book, and get on
the talk show circuits to sell it. IMHO.

Id love to get this in a printable format (PDF?), it would be great to hand out
at car shows when people ask if JZD is still in jail. :)

Marc