[DML] So what are the 0-60 times?

I have to admit, the suspense is killing me (OK not literally). Dyno
day has baited us with a superchager, ?Twin? Turbo, and V8. I would
love to know what the 0-60 times are for these 3 D's.

Also *realistically* what have other owners achieved from their D's?
0-60 that is. For a base V6 that puts out about 130hp, it seems that
owners are breaking the 7 second barrier. Dare we have any owners that
have breaked the 5-6 second barrier without having to drop a new
engine, and trans into the D?

Personally as a D owner looking for more 0-60 power for the buck (sorry
no new engines here), I'm just curious to hear other owners provide
their responses.....and stories.

Jason Perkins
NC- Vin #16665