[DML] Re: Stereo and vents (tv)

What? This is ridiculous! And terribly, terribly incorrect!

Radio removal is VERY easy! Remove the center vents above the radio, and
then reach behind the radio down from the footweel, there's a small nut in
the center of the radio on a support that holds the radio. Remove it, and
the knobs/nuts from the front of the radio. Push the radio back, and then
remove it through the hole where the vents were earlier.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573