[DML] Radio fuse

Hello list

I am also a 81' delorean owner and have some problems. My car radio is not working at all. Last owner
told me that when he jumped up the delorean, then the radio did not work since that. I doubt the radio fuse was burned up. Then I looked at the manual for the fuses.
One near the relay box was fine. Is anybody know where is others or any recommendtion for fixing my radio? I feel pretty lonely to drive a car without music. Thank you for help.
Blacknight
ttanaka504@xxxx