[DML] Re: Owners check list, not for the car, but you!

[DML] Re: Owners check list, not for the car, but you!

Steve, you obviously have some issues with the Delorean that need to be
worked out. Maybe you should sell your Delorean if you do not like it.
Give it a good home. Not a home where it is not loved. JZD DID have
a vision. and I think he did a good job in creating that vision. I
don't know anything about Bricklins execpt that I heard they leak so I
wont get into that. Please don't post such critisizing messages about
a car that the majority love and have had a longing for for years.
that is very rude. I would never consider saying something bad about
someone elses dream. true, the delorean has it's flaws and thats why
this list is here. when was the last time someone posted a message
saying "well, my car still runs perfectly...just wanted to let everyone
know" the list is here for mechanical advise not bashing the Delorean.
thanks

Erik Geerdink
VERY Proud owner of 4512