dmcnews-digest V3 #354

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #354

dmcnews-digest         Friday, April 17 1998         Volume 03 : Number 354

       In this issue:
        DML: RE: Door opening too fast...
        DML: Fwd: K&N Air Filters
        DML: PRV6 possibilities
        DML: Re: My experience with Yokahama Tires
        Re: DML: Door opening too fast...
        DML: Re: K&N Air Filters
        Re: DML: Fwd: K&N Air Filters
        DML: Re: Door opening too fast...
        DML: RE: Fwd: K&N Air Filters
        DML: warm air deviator project ?
        DML: RE: Is your Delorean for keeps?
        Re: DML: Fwd: K&N Air Filters
        Re: DML: Re: Door opening too fast...
        Re: DML: Re: Door opening too fast...
        Re: DML: K & N Filters
        re:DML: Re: Windows
        DML: RE: R/H Drive Delorean Wanted.
        Re: DML: Fwd: K&N Air Filters
        DML: So Cal Parade
        DML: Louisianna Meeting
        Re: DML: Re: Windows
        Re: DML: More on Trailing Arm Bolts
        Re: DML: K & N Filters
        Re: DML: PRV6 possibilities
        DML: RE: RE: Door opening too fast...
        DML: Original or not
        RE: DML: K & N Filters
        RE: DML: PRV6 possibilities
        Re: DML: PRV6 possibilities
        DML: National Geographic Article
        Re: DML: K & N Filters
        Re: DML: K & N Filters
        DML: Vintage magazine
        Re: DML: K & N Filters
        Re: DML: PRV6 possibilities
        RE: DML: K & N Filters
        Re: DML: PRV6 possibilities

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 9:17:47 -0500
From: Don Gowler-CFPO01 <Don_Gowler-CFPO01@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DML: RE: Door opening too fast...

Dave, tell us what kind of struts you are using please.
Your best bet is to unwind that torsion bar a bit.  This is a problem we
see all too often - doors get droopy and torsion bars get wound tight
instead of the strut being replaced.  Then when the new owner finds the
struts weakening and replaces them they get this bounce because they did
not realize what went on before them.
Regards,   The Silver Fox