dmcnews-digest V3 #351

Title: dmcnews-digest V3 #351

dmcnews-digest         Tuesday, April 14 1998         Volume 03 : Number 351

       In this issue:
        Re: DML: Gold DeLorean in Vegas
        Re: DML: Gold DeLorean in Vegas
        Re: DML: Delorean Spring fixing
        DML: DMC for sale
        Re: DML: Delorean Spring fixing
        DML: Thomasville Car Show
        Re: DML: Fiberglass body
        DML: Disaster Strikes-Almost
        DML: new cars? older article.
        DML: Bleeding
        DML: DeLorean in music video
        DML: CB Antenna
        DML: Re:Stainless clutch line (Spring Fixing)
        DML: Re: DeLorean Cup Holders
        Re: DML: Cupholders
        DML: RE: CB Antenna
        Re: DML: Gold DeLorean in Vegas
        Re: DML: Gold DeLorean in Vegas
        DML: RE: CB Antenna
        DML: Spring fixes
        Re: DML: CB Antenna
        DML: Headliners
        Re: DML: CB Antenna
        Re: DML: Bleeding
        Re: DML: Thomasville Car Show
        DML: I hate to ask but better had
        DML: Used/bent body parts wanted
        DML: Good Delorean Wanted
        Re: DML: New home.
        Re: DML: CB Antenna
        DML: Used Radiator Available
        DML: Re: CB Antenna
        DML: Cooling fan fell off!
        DML: power antenna
        Re: DML: Headliners and Recovering
        Re: DML: CB Antenna
        DML: RE: Cooling fan fell off!
        RE: DML: CB Antenna
        DML: RE: Power Antenna
        Re: DML: I hate to ask but better had

Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 15:13:49 EDT
From: RMoore2208 <RMoore2208@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DML: Gold DeLorean in Vegas

I was at the Imperial Palace 5 months ago, and there was NO delorean,
gold or
stainless.  Just wanted to say that there is no delorean at the IP, of
vegas,
- -RM