4 cylinders indeed either GM 151 (same engine as Pontiac Fiero) or in
1979 a very ill begotton Audi 121. Trust me -- do NOT want one of those.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mark Valuch <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
>
> the other 1% was AMC which uses GM and Ford.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cd3oob3/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1071175735/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=717882487>