Re: [DMCForum] Rebuilding the computer governor

Re: [DMCForum] Rebuilding the computer governor

> I was wondering if anyone has any experience or opinions
about Special T Auto.

Heh heh {cracks knuckles}

Seriously, though.  Yeah, John Hervery (Special T Auto) is a
nice guy, but he has a short memory and loves to ship via
snail mail.  Demand receipts and delivery confirmation.  I
still haven't resolved a missing alternator & fan fix with
him.

The computers are very rebuildable, so you are money ahead
fixing the old one rather than buying a new one that may
give same problems in the future.  Before I even knew about
discussion groups on the internet, I called the only parts
seller I knew at the time (besides D1 who wouldn't sell to
me anyway) and bought a new computer from PJ Grady.  It
works great, but I don't know what is in it.  I hope it is
designed better than the OEM computers.

Walt

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cscufbf/M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069746627/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116730> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116730.5333196.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=387963191>