[DMCForum] Re: Rich's Fridge Run Status List

[DMCForum] Re: Rich's Fridge Run Status List

Only objection is speedo. I'd argue nice but not necessary. Made 1.5
trips to DC on RPM chart (tape yours to instrument cluster lens rather
than steering wheel. Illumination shows through wonderfully at night).
We'll be in a caravan with other working speedos -- just don't go in
front. Poor Louie will forever be staring at my tail lights: #10115
had world's most inaccurate digital speedo, and #5252 has an
unreadable 170 mph analog.

Am coming to DC for Thanksgiving -- want to work on car then? Am sure
Condo Nazi's will be thrilled to death to see truck in your parking
lot again.

Speaking of which: engine is STILL in bed. Need to build a nice pad
for it in back yard before I off load, probably after Xmas (life total
craziness during season). Would be easier to seal up with a passenger
side exhaust maifold than exposed ports -- can I trade you one for
that precision engineered, high quality, imminently useful (cough,
cough) Lambda ECU? Don't worry about the studs.

I'm just going to drag the stupid thing BACK to DC (need truck to
transport MORE tires and make another junkyard run to Hagarstown).
Thank goodness it's light weight aluminum alloy.

Back to Florida -- if you ultimately don't make the trip is still OK.
Just tell us where the extra front door key is hidden...

Bill Robertson

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cv2e4v0/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069745377/A=1524963/R=0/*http://hits.411web.com
/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=472644597>