Not my first choice for this ap BTW, but I've got 50 or so left over
from another project.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand" <dave.stragand@xxxx>
wrote:
> Not satisfied with the studs they used for the trailing arm shields, I
> fabricated these out of some metric studs and some of those little metal
> brackets you hanging file folders from in an office drawer.  I
showed them
> to PJ Grady a while back, and I believe he is now making them out of
> stainless.  My cost was about $1 to make them.  I put them in place with
> polyurethane adhesive to seal the holes and hold them in place.
>
> http://www.projectvixen.com/images/IM000025.JPG
>
> -Dave

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12cktla3l/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069477163/A=1853618/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178338&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853618/rand=229908399>