From: content22207 [mailto:brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 12:05 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: [OT] Reinventing warfare

Wouldn't an army of leather clad women totally change face of warfare
as we know it? Enemy couldn't surrender fast enough. 15-20 minutes to
fight World War III then we'll all get back to business.

Bill Robertson

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Walt was scaring me for awhile but Bill, you are reeeeaaaaaalllllyyyy
> worrying me here...

<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c8ntvru/M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egro
upweb/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1069477901/A=1853619/R=0/*http://www.netflix.com
/Default?mqso=60178356&partid=4116732> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=267637.4116732.5333197.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1853619/rand=330743612>