Re: [DMCForum] chevy V-8 conversion.

Hi John,

I posted some photos which I took of this car at the Memphis show.  These
links are Jim Strickland complaint.
http://www.dmcforum.org/images/memphis145.jpg
http://www.dmcforum.org/images/memphis146.jpg
http://www.dmcforum.org/images/memphis147.jpg
http://www.dmcforum.org/images/memphis071.jpg
http://www.dmcforum.org/images/memphis072.jpg

I remember the owner saying that he has had the transmission out around 3
times because it couldn't take all the added horsepower.

I am working on something better than the stock PRV, too.  I'm sure you
heard about it before.  Darren Bowker in the UK is building it.  (Any
progress yet Martin?)  It won't have as much horsepower as the Chevy V-8,
but it will make a very reasonable daily driver.  Hopefully it will be in
the car and running in time for the Pigeon Forge show.  It will be
connected
to a stock automatic transmission until I can figure out something better.
Probably some flavor of Porsche.  I might install the Pearce stainless
steel
frame by then, but first I need to haul the thing to a professional weldor
who can clean up all the cold welds.

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=510687527>