Re: [DMCForum] chevy V-8 conversion.

Walter Coe wrote:

>I am working on something better than the stock PRV, too.  I'm sure you
>heard about it before.  Darren Bowker in the UK is building it.  (Any
>progress yet Martin?)

I know he has been looking for a donor engine, but he has had a death in
the family and can't put the time into finishing my engine (which I'm
desperate for so I cans ell my project car, which is basically finished
apart from the engine). I will let you know when this changes.

When you're engine is done. we'll have to fit it to a DeLorean and take
it to the exhaust place to make it for you. Then it'll have to be
removed, crated and sent to you. FWIW the car it'll be fitted to is the
project car at www.ourdelorean.co.uk

All the best

Martin

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=893139969>