From: Walter Coe [mailto:Whalt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 7:21 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: AutoZone and the Condo Nazis

Rich,

In order for the wheel to come off with the hub, the brake caliper must be
unbolted.  The problem is that the brake rotor won't move far with the
caliper clamped around it.  I don't think there is enough room to take it
apart this way, but considering your situation it is worth a try.

If you do get access to the back side of the hub, there isn't enough
clearance to drill out the lugs from there.  You only have about 2"
between
the lugs & where the brake rotor attaches.

I say keep drilling from the outside.  And do it while the Condo Nazis
aren't looking.  You are allowed to clean your car, aren't you?  Just have
bucket of scrub brushes & such and throw a towel over your drill & tools
when they walk by. ;-)

Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=301331357>