Re: [DMCForum] Tuning I

Remember the DeLorean manual says not to use the brass screws yet Volvo
and Renault over here both describe setup procedures, even with the
idlespeed system the DeLorean has. I find I can smooth out a lot of
burps and farts just by backing off the two back screws by 2 turns and
the front one by whatever it needs to smooth it out and not increase
idle. It's rough-n-ready without balancing the banks properly, but still
an improvement

Martin

Walter Coe wrote:

>I just talked to Mike today and he told me that Rob Grady says that rough
>idle is the single largest complaint of all of his customers.  And Mike
is
>complaining that he has a rough idle too.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.4000197.5214659.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1750876/R=0/SIG=11v1mrq3u/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit?pa
ge=1762-1062629109228440> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259538.4000197.5214659.1261774/D=egroupm