[DMCForum] Re: runaway idle

Walt,

Glad you got the idle thing taken care of. Especially good that it
wasn't a cracked cold start tube. I guess when disconnected, it tells
the idle ECU you're ice cold and to give you all the air it can.

Walt, it's my intention to attend as many DeLorean events as I can.
Every time one comes up, I'm just not ready. The only thing I've made
it to was a car show at the Silver Diner in Laurel. It was
-excellent-. It only makes me want to make it to all the others even
more. The two biggest ones I want to make are the fall foliage thingy
with my regional club and the Pigeon Forge thing. Fall is fast
approaching. I don't know if I'm going to make this one...I want to
pretty bad.

The thought of a wandering road with all the colors really gets my
motor running.

Cheers,

Rich

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Walter Coe" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> > I'm hoping I can help you fix this so I can con you into coming up
> and welding on my crumple tube assembly!! ;-)
>
> Are you kidding?  The only welding practice I've had is with a Sears
stick
> welder.  It's like playing "pin the tail on the donkey".  Until I
strike an
> arc, I can't see a blessed thing with that dark mask on.
>
> But I'll be seeing you sometime in the next year or so anyway since my
> sister lives about 30 minutes from you.  Are you going to Pigeon
Forge?  I
> hope to make it with a new engine from Darren Bowker shipped across the
> pond.
>
> Walt

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=295252419>